America Calls Unlimited to the Philippines Terms and Condition
- The standard lead time is 5-7 business days.
- The calling party in the US (A) will enjoy unlimited calling to the Philippine recipient once provisioning is completed.
- The Philippine Recipient’s line will have unlimited local inbound calls, prepaid outbound calling, and SMS sending. Prepaid outbound calling and SMS sending, however, In order to make outgoing calls, the B party must load Landline Plus call credits to the said SIM.
- The Recipient phone number will only work within its local city code (no roaming capabilities).
USE OF SERVICE
Upon subscription to America Calls UNLIMITED to the Philippines, a DID or a US Local Access, will be assigned to the US party. This is to ensure that no toll charges will be incurred during the use of the mentioned service. It is the client's duty to check with the local phone company to ensure that calls to the said number will be billed as local calls under his existing calling plan. AMERICA CALLS will not be liable for any long distance charges incurred when using the service.
TERMINATION OF SERVICE
- America Calls has a 12 month (1 year) contract service requirement
- Pre-termination fee ($100) will be waived after 12 months from date of activation.
If in case the subscriber wishes to discontinue the activation of the service, subscriber will be responsible to pay for any charges incurred and the pre-termination fee.
END OF CONTRACT
The client has the responsibility of notifying AMERICA CALLS Customer Service Hotline, if they want to discontinue subscription past the one year contract term. If no notification is received from the client, the client will continue to be charged his corresponding monthly service fee until notice is received.